Friday, June 06, 2008

Kim Hughes Blitz - Day 2

Kim Hughes has come up with an awesome sketch. This was my take on her sketch. Inside the mini folder on the front of the card there is a simple, quick cake recipe. Untie the ribbon for more room to write. =)

This was my second take on her sketch. I used Ranger Inks: Lettuce (My favorite color!) and Shell Pink.

This was my last card for this sketch. I just lovey the glittery top of the cupcake. =)
Head on over the Cornish Heritage Farms for lots of fun and prizes during the Kim Hughes Blitz.
Stamps: Baked with Love, Silhouette Blooms II, Grid Paper and Polka dot Back Grounders.
Inks: Ranger - Shell pink, lettuce, watermelon and SU! Barley Banana, Choco Chip, Cool Caribbean, and Creamy Carmel
Accessories: Pink and brown Ribbon from Ribbon & Bow Oh My!, Dark Choc chip ribbon from Lesley, and the sheer white polka dot ribbon from the local craft store. Baking Charm. Buttons from Making Memories and My Minds Eye.
Many Blessings to you and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

1 comment:

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

Those are so adorable and creative!!! You are clever and amazing!!! I gotta get my hands on Kim's stamps!! You create with them so well.

:-)