Thursday, June 05, 2008

Kim Hughes Blitz at CHF

I don't think this one qualifies for the Limited Supply Challenge at Cornish Heritage Farms, because the Guitar is embossed with the CHF - Vanilla Creme embossing powder. The card smells yummy even if it doesn't qualify...=)

Here is another card I made for the challenge.

This is my third and final submission for the Challenge at CHF.
Please head on over the CHF and play along.....Kim Hughes Blitz.
I copied the info below from the CHF forum:
Thursday June 5th – Release Day & Our first Kim Hughes Blitz challenge (KHC01) - A Limited Supply Challenge
1. button(s)
2. ribbon
3. cardstock
4. stamps (your choice)
5. color scheme: orange, lime green, chocolate brown and cream


Thanks for Stopping by and have a wonderful blessed weekend!

Mary



2 comments:

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

OOOOO.... these are winners in deed!!! It's so hard to pick my favorite! I love them all.

:-)

Leslie Hanna said...

Love the turtle card! I got him when I got the Eagle (had to justify shipping, you know). ;-)