Tuesday, May 27, 2008

You Warm My Heart!


More CHF stamps! I just can't get enough of them!!! I used several different stamp sets by CHF. I just lovey the Making Memories DP! They are always sooo cute!

I hope you had a safe Holiday weekend! We had a wonderful Holiday weekend!!! We spent the day with family and friends, we ate way toooo much yummy food!

The little tote bag holds 3x3 cards. I am going to give these mini tote sets to Jeremy & Samuel's teachers. I hope the like them. =)


Deets:
Stamps: Hugs & Kisses Stamp set, Keys and Escutcheons, and Lined Paper Background Stamp...all from Cornish Heritage Farms.

I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week!!!! Many Blessings!

5 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Awwww Mary this is so sweet! I love the colors you have chosen as well as the stamps!

Mandy said...

What sweet little mini totes! I am certain the teachers will love them!!

Velta said...

I love your style! What cute little totes...I have been taking a tour and just love what you have done with your whole blog!

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

So very impressive! I love your style too!
:-)

Deb said...

These are wicked cute, love them!!