Friday, May 30, 2008

Live, Love, Bloom



Good afternoon fellow bloggers!
Today is sunny and muggy in good ol' Wisconsin....
I made this card for a background blitz a while ago at Cornish Heritage Farms and I never had the opportunity to upload the card while the challenges where going on....so, I decided to share with you on my blog.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Many Blessings!!
Stamps: Pretty Pattern BG, Scallop Lace BG, and Silouette Bloom 1. Ink: Shell Pink - Ranger, Soft Sky, Certainly Celery, and Choco. Chip - SU!

2 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Hey Mary! This is cute! CHF is having a Kim Hughes Blitz today through Sun..you should upload this for one of those challenges!!! It would fit one challenge perfectly!

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

It's gorgeous Mary. I love the soft look.

:-)