Sunday, May 18, 2008

Happy Sunday!

We truly serve a Mighty, Faithful God! His ways are perfect and his ways are just! I am a blessed person. Yesterday the boys and my mom took the afternoon to play a round of put-put golf. We went out to eat and then stopped by our local plant nursery and picked up some yummy herbs. We planted the herbs and had so much fun!
We haven't taken a day to just make memories on purpose. I know every day we make memories...but yesterday we made memories on purpose. We focused on each other and the funny things we were doing. We spent hours looking at the clouds too and found many, many shapes in the clouds. The boys have vivid imaginations....we had lots of adventures looking at the clouds.
I am so thankful that we took the time to just be with each other. We didn't have to go any where for a vacation......it was a perfect day ! (Thanks for letting me ramble!) I am truly blessed!!!

I hope you take time to enjoy this beautiful day the Lord created! =)


The Deets:

My favorite Stamps are from Cornish Heritage Farms. They are awesome, high quality stamps! The owners are super sweet to work with as well. They answer any questions you may have and respond very quickly.

Stamps: Tyson the Turtle & sentiment (April Stamp of the Month), Ink: Jet Black Staz-On, and Copic Markers, Paper: PTI White Card stock, Making Memories - Noteworthy DP, Accessories: Misc white polka dot ribbon from local CS.

Many Blessings to you!

Mary

3 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Taking time to just "be" is the best spent time....

Your card is just so cute!!!

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

That's so awesome to read your blessings!!! Your card is amazing!!! I so love Kim's stamps. I need to get my hands on them sometime.

:-)

Debbie Olson said...

Mary, this card is perfect--such an unexpected mingling of romance and whimsy! I love it. :-D