Sunday, May 04, 2008

Happy Sunday!

Good Morning fellow bloggers....I know I promised some pictures of some cards this weekend. I am still working on getting the pictures taken and then uploaded.

I did want to say a BIG THANK YOU to Lesley Langdon. She is an awesome artist for Cornish Heritage Farms. Her stamp line is the Rummage Bin. Awesome stamps! A while back Lesley won some Blog Candy (Posies for you from -Miss Anna Wight). Well Leslie sent me a package back with lots of colorful ribbon, embellishments, and to top it all off, I received 3 awesome cards that she made!!!! What a treasure, I received in the mail!!! I am getting a picture together of all the loot. Thank you again Lesley!

Well I am off for now. I hope to be posting again this afternoon, with a picture or two.


Many Blessings!

No comments: