Tuesday, April 15, 2008

More Chances for BLOG CANDY

Don't forget the post below this one with a link to some yummy blog candy.

Edit: Please visit to see who won the Blog Candy!
Also more Blog Candy for you.....Please check out Li'L Buck's Creations. I just found her blog and she has some adorable cards as well. Lots of inspiration!!!


Edit: Blog winner posted, check it out!
Visit: Sharing my Obsession for some more Blog Candy. There are so many wonderful inspirational bloggers out there and it has been a lot of fun finding them.

Edit: Kim Hughes has posted the winners to her Blog Candy.
Kim Hughes over at Paper Hugs is celebrating her 37 birthday by giving 37 prizes away....how generous. Kim Hughes is one of my favorite artists from Cornish Heritage Farms. CHF has awesome high quality stamps and several amazing artists!!!!

If I come across any more Blog Candy I will try and let you know.....

Many Blessings!

1 comment:

Mistylynn said...

Thanks for stopping by. I love, love, love your butterfly card below. Beautiful.
Misty