Thursday, April 10, 2008

Happy Thursday!

Good evening fellow bloggers! I hopet his post finds you doing well. We have been super, mondo crazy around here. I am getting ready for my very first BIG craft sale. I am blessed to be able to sell my cards in my friends coffee shop. I am not sure what will sell and what won't. This will be a fun learning experience.
I really like this set from Crafty Secrets, Sweet Kids set. The little girl is so darling in the hammock.
Deets on the cards: Crafty Secret stamps, K&Co Paper, SU! reinkers.
Thanks for stopping by and many blessings to you!


3 comments:

laurie serino said...

This is soo sweet, I love that Disney Song !

Nancy Grant said...

One of my favs from Crafty Secrets.

Deb said...

Thanks for your sweet comment and the link to my blog. Love your blog too, fabulous!! These stamps are too cute and this card is so beautiful!

Happy Stamping!!