Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I'm still here........


Good Morning fellow bloggers! I am still here. I have made some newer projects in the past few days, but I haven't had a moment to upload the pictures. Maybe tomorrow.
The card above uses K&Co double sided DP, it comes in a 12x12 paper pad. The die cut is also K&Co. I used my fav. stamp companies stamps on this card. Cornish Heritage Farms The Kim Hughes Collection (Silhouette Blooms I), The Rummage Bin (Time to Stamp) , a key set by CHF, and Paper Trey Ink (Everyday Blessings). Inks: Choco Chip, and Creamy Caramel.
I don't have much to say this morning. I wanted to post something new before work this morning.
Many Blessings and have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Mel M. M. M. said...

So lovely. Your layout and colours are dreamy. Gotta love the silhouette blooms! :0) Mel

Nancy Grant said...

Very beautiful! Hope you had a great day at work.

:-)

Kim Hughes said...

ahhhh, so beautiful Mary :)