Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Good Morning....Long time no Post....

I have been MIA, things are mondo crazy around here. God is always faithful!
I do have several new cards and one project done. I haven't had time to take a photo and upload yet, so I decided to post an older card.
I was really getting into the round cards...and still think they are super fun and different. I used one of my favorite artists stamp sets....Posies for you drawn by Miss Anna Wight.
I lovey her illustrations and stamps. Anna and Kim Hughes are my all time favorite artist. They rock!

Many Blessings! Have a great week and I hope to post again really soon.

3 comments:

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

Beautiful! Love the sparkle ... you know I'm a sucker for sparkle! =)

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Awww that is so sweet! I just love how you added a bit of "grounding" to it with the gray shadow...perfecto!

Nancy Grant said...

God is always faithful indeed.

:-)