Saturday, March 22, 2008

Good Morning

The winners:

Nancy from Inkcicles cards are beautiful! Please click below to see them. http://inkcicles.blogspot.com/2008/03/no-stampingyikes.html

Lesley Langdon posted an adorable card also (Edit: The 2nd card with Winne the Pooh)! Please click below to see them.
http://lesleylangdoncreative.blogspot.com/


Lesley: Posies for You set illustrated by Miss Anna Wight

Nancy: Merci Stamp set, unmounted from SU! (Sale-a-Bration, 2008).



Many Blessings to you!!!


3 comments:

Angie said...

Hi Mary,
I wanted to play, honest! But with the crazy week we've had here with having Easter this weekend and all the kid activites, I didn't get a chance. But your card was gorgeous and inspired me. I'm still going to do it, and I'll leave a comment when I do. Congratulations to the winners!!!

Lesley said...

I loved your challenge - and I will play again with non-stamp images. Thank you so much for the prize, I am very grateful and excited! It's a wonderful stamp set. :)

Nancy Grant said...

What fun!!! Thank you for the prize. What a blessing!

Happy Easter Blessings,
~Nancy