Thursday, February 28, 2008

Round Card


This is another round card and you will be happy to know that this is my last round card that I have to share.....I have made several newer projects, but didn't have a chance to take a picture before they were given away. =(
I do have two new cards to share with you in the next few days.
I used Anna's Posies for you stamp set from Whipper Snapper and the sentiment is from Elzybells.
I need to get ready for work. I hope you have a beautiful day in the Lord!
Many blessings!!!

2 comments:

Nancy Grant said...

Another awesome design. :-)

Sometime that happens to me too... usually I simply forget to snap a photo.

Many blessings to you also,
~nancy

Mel M. M. M. said...

I could see a million of your round cards and NEVER get tired of them. They're stunning! Thanks for the fabulous inspiration, :0) Mel