Sunday, February 24, 2008

A quick post

Thank you for those of you who prayed for my Pastor. Pastor Yonts passed away on Monday, February 18, 2008. Please lift his family, and church in prayer. Thank you! If you'd like to read about what a wonderful man of God he was, click here

I made this card almost two weeks ago now. I used some of my favorite artist stamps by Anna Wight, and Kim Hughes.

Anna Wight - Whipper Snapper Designs - 3 Truffles
Kim Hughes - Cornish Heritage Farms - Notebook paper stamp
Other stamps Co- Elzybells- Sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by and thank you for your prayers!

2 comments:

laurie serino said...

I am sorry to hear about your pastor, do you have someone to take his place ? Good men of God are hard to find these days !

Nancy Grant said...

I am sorry to hear about his passing too. My heart is with you all.

Sincerely,
Nancy Grant