Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Something Tweet for You!


This will be a short post:

I had this heart shaped card floating around in my head. If you'd like the template of the heart card, please leave a comment, email me or leave a comment on either my SCS gallery or CHF gallery.

Stamps: Pet-Tootie Sentiments, and Pretty Birds CHF- The Kim Hughes Collection
Paper: SU! Regal Rose, Making Memories - Spiral Journal notebook
Ink: Pallet Hybrid-New Canvas, Tempting Turquoise, and SU! Reinkers
Accessories: Lace trim, pearl stickers, gemstone stickers, Bazzill Collection - Bling Blossoms, Making Memories gem stone brads.

Thanks for stopping by and will post again soon! Many Blessings to you!!!

3 comments:

SophieLaFontaine said...

How whimsical and "tweet" indeed! I especially love the lace on the edge of the heart! Love the bling too!

Julia Stainton said...

So fun and creative! I love it!

Kim Hughes said...

whoa...what a clever card Mary...I love it!!