Saturday, January 26, 2008

Posies for you

I received my new stamps set from Whipper Snapper that Anna Wight (SweetMissDaisy on SCS) designed. The new stamps arrived on Thursday.

Card Recipe: Stamps: Posies for You Ink: SU! reinkers Paper: Cool Caribbean CS, Black & White CS Accessories: Checkered Ribbon, 2 Circle Punches

This is another card using the Posies for you set. I also used my fav. BG stamps by Cornish Heritage Farms, Lined Paper.

Recipe: Stamps: Posies for you, and Lined Paper, Ink: SU! reinkers, Paper: White CS and Real Red CS.

Yes last but not least another card using the Posies for you set. I tried (emphasis on tried! The original card is beautiful!!!) CASING this card, please visit Sunflower Studios to see the beautiful cards that she created with this stamp set.
Recipe: Stamps: Posies for You, Ink: SU! reinkers, Paper: Choco Chip CS, Accessories: Fun stripped ribbon by May Arts.


8 comments:

huntla1 said...

Hi Mary, I can't believe that I am the first to leave a comment. I wasn't on the computer hardly at all so all of my feedblitz emails were stacking up. I am not affiliated with Anna, in fact only recently came upon her blog (call me late to the party!) but I love whipper snapper stamps and her set is no exception. I hope to get mine cut out and fired up today. I have so many "favorite" stamp companies that soon I will have to move my home furnishings out to accommodate my overflowing rubber! LOL

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your cards!!! Can't wait to see MORE MORE MORE!!! =)

Viv said...

Very cute cards! Everyone seems to be having so much fun with these; I can't wait to get mine! I love the bucket of dirt in the last card!

Linsey said...

Wow, these are all amazing! Your coloring skills are most impressive! I want lessons-lol! I just discovered your blog and can tell already that it will fast become a favorite! Thanks for sharing your talent and inspiration! ~smiles and hugs~

Nancy Grant said...

What fun cards!!! Your coloring is amazing!
:-)

Amanda McIlhatton said...

Wow Mary - all of these are beautiful!
I hope you don't mind but I have tagged you! Check my blog for details.

Wife2TJ said...

Thank you so much!!! I am LOVING this stamp set you are using, it is so cute!!! I'll have to go look at it. Thanks again, off to email ya! -Samantha

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Mary your cards are just too cute!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!