Thursday, January 24, 2008

My NEW Stamps

arrived today!!!!! (insert a *happy dance* here!!) Whoooo Hoooo, Yeah for Me!!!

I was so excited when I read on Anna's (Sassy & Sweet Notes) blog a couple of days ago that she is now designing cling mount rubber stamp sets for Whipper Snapper. (Total Score for us!)

I can not wait until tomorrow night when I can start playing....you have to check out this set, it is darling! I have admired Anna's style of illustrating for the past year (when I discovered her cards, and then blog on SCS). I am soooo excited that she is now illustrating complete sets too. I also received a signed copy....YES, you read correctly.....My stamp set is signed by Anna herself....Another Total SCORE for me!!! *winks*


(I am in now away affiliated with Whipper Snapper or Anna....I only want to share with you my excitement about her new venture....which means awesome stamps for us to use and create!)


***Please stay tuned............tomorrow night I am going to be posting some Blog Blessings for you to win. I am celebrating 1,500 hits on my Blog. Can anyone say A Muse and Elzybells.***

Many Blessings!

No comments: