Wednesday, January 09, 2008

My AUNT Kathy made this!

Forgive my picture taking abilities.

My Auntie Kathy or Auntie Kaskfy (Kask-fee) as I call her is beyond talented when it comes to crocheting, knitting, and sewing. She totally makes me sick. (insert *winks* and huge *smiles*) I can sew and love the way it looks when I'm done, but I prefer paper crafting. I think it has to do with instant gratification.....(Um, how about we won't go there, only because sometimes creating a card can take way tooo long and on one or two occations a few days of drawn out card drama.....LOL!)

My Aunt is making these gergous baby dresses and selling them. She does bonnets and botties to go with them. She normally makes these dresses as baby gifts for friends and family. I still tease because I got jipped....I had two beautiful boys, so I didn't get a dress. I keep telling my Auntie that I have doll that would love to wear one of her dresses. She only give me BIG *smiles* as she creates yet another master peice for someone who is having a girl. I wouldn't trade my boys for anything. So I am forever without a hand made dress.

On my Aunties defence I do have to tell you that she has made me a crocheted purse and gloves along with many, many other items. I am only *teaseing* my aunt via-my blog and letting you in on it. (LOL!!)

Please let me know what you think, and I will pass your comments on to her. I have several other pictures of her creations that I might share at a later date.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope everyone is have a wonderful week.

Many Blessing to you!

1 comment:

SophieLaFontaine said...

Your aunt's crocheting is absolutely magnificent!