Thursday, January 17, 2008

Happy Sunny Smiles


This is a doodle I did last night. I was able to take a few minutes this morning to slosh some color on it. I think.............I want to add some more color, or clouds, or something.....I am not sure. Please share with me your thoughts.
I posted something Sunny and cheery today because in Wisconsin we are having a winter storm.....Don't get me wrong, I love the snow. I love watching it fall from and seeing the trees full of snow, it is beautiful and winter is one of my favorite seasons. But I do have to confess that I can't wait to see all the bursting colors that spring has to offer. =)
I have to share:
I was listening to some awesome preaching this morning. The title is "The Mind of the Spirit vs. The Mind of the Flesh". It was awesome preaching! The Word of God is truly living and sharper than any two edged sword, dividing the bone from the marrow! We serve a Mighty, Faithful God full of Mercy, Love, Grace and Peace. His ways are perfect! I won't pretend that I understand God's ways. Because most of the time I don't. But I do however love it when He give us Revelation of who He is through our trials and storms of life.
The Scripture below has encouraged me the past couple of weeks and have been manifesting in my life. Everyday though the Word he is instructing me. The preaching so impacted me this morning because He is instructing, teaching, and guiding me. I am in awe of what a Great God we serve!
"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye."
Psalm 32:8
I hope you have a great day. Thanks for stopping by and I will have more doodles to share with you later today and tomorrow.
Many Blessings!

No comments: