Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Drum Roll Please.......

Thank you to all who commented and wanted to play! Since I only had a few comments I printed the comments out and had my boys each draw one name.

The winners of the Blog Candy are:

Jeremy drew the Winner of The Rock Star stamp by Amuse:

Wife2TJ said...
That elizabelle stamps is TOO cute!!! I love SU and hero arts stamps. I also love Gina K and Whipper Snapper but don't own any yet. Thanks for sharing blog candy with us! -Samantha
January 26, 2008 7:28 PM


Samuel drew the Winner of A Winter Song stamp by Elzybells:

laurie serino said...
Oh, i'm so glad you told me about this, i've been wanting one of those Elzybells stamps, she's so adorable ! Do you mind if I put you on my blog roll, I have been procrastinating about my blog roll for a LONG time !
January 26, 2008 11:45 AM


CONGRATULATIONS LADIES!!! Please e-mail me (MDuffek@msn.com) your addy so I can get your stamps and other small goodies out in the mail by this Saturday.

Many Blessings and I have a few cards to share with you later tonight.

2 comments:

laurie serino said...

WOW !!! Thank-you sooo much that was the one I wanted and it couldn't have come at a better time, I was having a really crummy day ! Thank's for being such a blessing to me !

Linsey said...

congrats, girls! thanks for the fun, Mary! ~hugs~