Friday, January 11, 2008

Bunny Love and some babble

As you are well aware, I adore the stamps from CHF and especially the Kim Hughes Collection.
I also love all of CHF's background stamps. Lisa Strahl (MonaLisa) has designed many, many beautiful backgrounders, I am using one of my favs in the card, lined paper.

Card deets:
Stamps: Cutie Pet-Tootie, Cutie Pet-Tootie sentiments, and Lined Paper BG
Ink: SU! Tempting Turquoise, Staz-On Jet Black, and various SU! re-inkers.
Accessories: Oval Marvy Punch, and some purple rhinestones.

This is going to be a quick post....I know this is Bella Friday and I will make up for it next week.

Good Babbling:
I was browsing Taylor VanBruggens Blog, Taylored Expressions. There is a group of her friends that are going to have a Bible Verse Challenge on the 8th of each month. They invited others to participate if they'd like and I am so on board with that. I love the Word of God!
Please make sure to visit the link to Taylored Expressions for the deets. The code they give to uploading on Splitcoaststampers is BVC08.

And on that note I'd like to share a scripture that has blessed me over and over.

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

Jeremiah 29:11-13 (KJV)

Many blessings!

2 comments:

Kim Hughes said...

how super CUUUTE!!

Amanda McIlhatton said...

Mary - love the cute card. I'm enjoying playing with this set too.