Monday, January 21, 2008

Birdy Love



I have taken a break from making cards for a little over a week. I did this on purpose. I am glad I did. =) I haven't had the desire to make cards and have been filling my time with the boys and the Word.

I had this Birdy Template floating around in my head for a while and had to get it out tonight.

The card will fit in a 4 x 7 envie.

***If there are several people that would like this template please leave me a comment and I will upload it this week on my Blog and on SCS.***

Stamps: Hugs & Kisses - The Kim Hughes Collection at CHF and Scalloped Lace BG by CHF

Ink: Jet Black Staz-On, SU! Re-inkers, Pallet Hybrid - New Canvas

Accessories: Bling Blossoms by Bazzill Collection, May Arts Sheer Red Robbion

Paper: Tempting Turquoise by SU!

Thank you for stopping by and tomorrow I will have a heart shaped card to share with you!

Many, many Blessings to you.

No comments: