Thursday, December 27, 2007

Thank you gifts

First of all I want to share that I won those adorable stamps that you see below from Kim Hughes, who is the artist. (Thanks again Kim!!! You Rock!) I won 3 stamp sets Cutie Pet-Tootie, Say What!, and Pet-Tootie sentiments. Totally generous Blog candy!!!
You can order her awesome stamps at Cornish Heritage Farms.

I also found these cute pails at Target and the best part was I found them in the $1 section and it was 50% off...I grabbed up all they had (only 4).

This pail is a small gesture of thanks to a wonderful lady that was a huge blessing to my family.

This is another Thank you gift.


The funky owl has got to be my favorite. It is totally out of the norm for me and I love it. This pail was made for my friend Yvonne who watched the boys for me one day this week. She is totally sweet!!!

This pail is for my friend Michelle who is watching my boys for 2 days this week.
The Deets:
Pails: Target $1 section, the pails are filled to the brim with Hersey nuggets.
Stamps: Pretty Birds, Petootie, Petootie sentiments.
Ink: Staz-On Jet Black, SU! Earth Elements reinkers, Ranger Lettece reinker
Accessories: Various ribbons, twine, sticky pearls, Heidi Grace heart fastener and oval Marvy scallop punch.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful rest of the week! I have several cards to share at a later time. Hopefully tomorrow.
Blessings!



1 comment:

Alli Miles said...

Mary, I just wanted to say you have a very playful style. I love your creations!