Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Paris



Well it has been a while since my last post. I enjoy the Christmas season so much. I have been re-prioritizing which is why I haven't been blogging much. I want to always put my relationship with God first, my children second, the ministry God has given me third and then let everything else fall into place. I find that putting God first like praying everyday and reading the Word every day gives me the proper perspective. The Word of God is alive! There is always something new to discover and learn. It is awesome!!!

(Please don't BUG out on me yet.) =)

Being a single mom my boys take up so much of my time. I want to train them properly and that means being the example. My walk with God isn't only on Sundays. It is our way of life. It is our life style. It is all about relationship with our creator. I have been blessed with these precious boys! During this season they are full of love, excitement and anticipation. I don't want to miss anything. They grow up too fast. Thank you for listening to me ramble.

Ok now for the crafty stuff:

RECIPE: The card you see above is one of my favorite images by Whipper Snapper. I used a reverse masking technique. The card is made from watercolor paper that I received from my cousin. She found it on clearance. It comes 4" wide x 12" long. Perfect for A2 envies if you cut a 1/2" off. I used my SU! re-inkers to watercolor the image. The sentiment is from Elzybells.

I will be sharing a couple more cards very soon.


Thanks for stopping by and Blessings to you during this wonderful Christmas Season!

1 comment:

JenMarie said...

LOVE this card!!!!!!!!!