Friday, December 28, 2007

Owly Birday

I lovey this paper from Making Memories (Note Worthy). Our Archivers finally received it and I grabbed up 2 sheets of each to start with. The paper that is used on the card is from a the spiral journal book from the Note Worthy collection. Edit: The Owl is from CHF.

I did some actual stitching on this card. Hauling out my big ol' sewing machine normally isn't my thing, but I had it out because I had finished up a few Christmas presents and didn't put my sewing machine away right away. (LOL!)

Stamps: Pretty Birds
Ink: SU! Earth Elements reinkers, Cool Caribbean reinker, Staz On Jet Black
Paper: Spiral journal book-Note Worthy Collection
Accessories: Ecru Lace, and some stitching.

4 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Ok now that is just totally cute cute cute!

Marlou said...

just admiring your beautiful card :)

Julie Campbell said...

I just found your blog through this card on SCS. LOVE IT!!! Thanks for posting about the paper! I think I feel a shopping spree hitting!

~amy~ said...

Super sweet! Love it!