Monday, December 03, 2007

Jeremy and Samuel


This is a picture of Jeremy, he is my oldest. These pictures where taken a few weeks ago. Today it is cold, I mean really cold. It is also snowy ice too. We had about 7-8" of snow this weekend, and then it has been freezing every night. (fun!) =) NO complaints, the snow is beautiful and the boys love playing in the snow/ice. =)

They are the handsomest boys that you have ever seen?!?!!?!? (If I do say so myself)

This picture is of my youngest, Samuel. I am so thankful to God for blessing me with these precious young men.

I don't have any cards to share with you. Things have been busy preparing for the holidays and spending quality time with my friends and family. I hope you have a wonderful week and I will share a few cards with you in the next couple of days.

Thanks for stopping by and many blessings to you!





1 comment:

Kim Hughes said...

Your boys are gorgeous!