Friday, December 14, 2007

It's Bella Friday!

This card was made for one of my mom's coworkers. I have had the paper that was used FOREVER! I think it's by "The Paper Studio". I purchased a HUGE pack of paper from Hobby Lobby when it was 50% off and paid $10.00 for a 2 1/2" thick paper pad. (paper size is 12 x 12) Can't beat that! Over the past year I have torn into and have lost the cover, which tells me who to give credit too. =)

TGIF!!! Yeah!!!! it's Friday. I am so excited for the weekend. I have several Christmas presents to finish up on and the boys have their Christmas program at church. We had a rehearsal yesterday and all the children are tooo adorable! Tomorrow is a full dress rehearsal....I can't wait to see all the children in their costumes. Our Sunday School Department does a wonderful job every year with our children and children's Christmas program.

Now on to the the Crafty stuff:

The title to this post says "Bella Friday". I am going to attempt to post a Bella card every Friday. (Hope you don't get sick of Bellas!)

Recipe:
Stamps: Super Bella, Misc. Happy Birthday stamp
Ink: Regal Rose-marker, Close to Cocoa-reinker, Choco Chip-reinker
Paper: Choco Chip CS, DP-by Paper Studio (I think), Iridescent Velum
Accessories: SU! Spiral Punch, Brownish Bronze brads
(The card size is a 5 x 7)

Blessings & thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!!!

1 comment:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Oh how cute! I love it in pink and brown!!!