Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Have a SUPER Bella day!

You have got to love Stamping Bella stamps! Em just released a few more great images over the past weekend!



I won these great note cards from Amuse a while ago. I believe this is their Mango tinplate note card. I just love them. They have such a warm tone, that I decided to color Super Bella to match.



Stamps: Stamping Bella's- SuperBella

Ink: SU! Earth Elements re-inkers

Paper: Amuse note cards and Choc. Chip CS

Accessories: Offray Choco. Chip satin ribbon



Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW !!! you have been buisy since i've been away ! Your cards are spectacular ! No eskimo girls yet ?! I know what a pain they can be, stick with it, it will get easier ! Anyway have a great day !
Laurie Serino