Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A Birdy Christmas

I just love the Kim Hughes Collection at Cornish Heritage Farms. I have two sets the Birdy and Vases set. They are tooo cute! I wanted to do a Christmas card with the birdies. This is what I came up with. I have been using the reverse masking tech. (a little tired of it now...lol!) Inside the card says "Merry Christmas" Now looking at the card, I wish I added another element.....(of what I am not sure....) It doesn't feel complete. Oh, well...

This has to be a quick post... I am off to get the boys up and ready for school and I need to get ready for work.

Have a great day and many Blessings to you!

1 comment:

Amanda McIlhatton said...

Mary

You are rocking all these CHF stamps! Be sure and add them to the CHF gallery too to inspire others!