Friday, November 23, 2007

Taylor's ATC Swap


I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving day full of blessings and love! Our Thanksgiving was wonderful. We were surrounded by lots of friends and family. At the end of our meal, we all gave thanks to God for one thing. The presence of God filled the house. It was a beautiful time!
I am so thankful to God for his ever lasting love, enduring mercy, and for His grace that is alway enough!
As my youngest son who is 6 years old says, "Look at my Artness". On that note,
the Artness above was done for Taylor's ATC Swap. I can't wait to receive all the other ATC within the next week or two.
Recipe: Stamps: Elzybells NA from A Muse, Ink: Staz-On Jet Black, and copic markers. Paper: DP by Asparagus (huge paper pack from Hobby Lobby), and Choco Chip CS. Accessories: Oval Marvy punch, and puffy paint for the snow.
Have a wonderful weekend!!!

No comments: