Saturday, November 17, 2007

Snowy Owl

This will be one of several posts. If you haven't noticed, I really like the Kim Hughes Collection from Cornish Heritage Farms! I like all of the stamps CHF makes. They are great quality and fun images. (I am only sharing my opinion, I am not on a design team....just love their products!)

I have had several cards floating around in my head for weeks and I made a little time to make some cards this morning.

Stamps: Pretty Birds from the Kim Hughes Collection

Ink: Staz-On Jet Black, SU! re-inkers, and Ranger re-inkers

Paper: Elsie DP double sided. (Both sides used here)

Accessories: 7/8" Choco Brown Ribbon by Offray, Corner Rounder by Hobby Lobby, and SU! Spiral punch, Puffy paint and Stickles.

Thanks for Stopping by and Have a wonderful Blessed weekend!

3 comments:

Donna said...

If that isn't just the cutest little owl on your adorable card. I may have to go do some damage at CHF!

jennifer said...

SUCH A CUTE CARD ! I LOVE THAT OWL !

Kim Hughes said...

this card is beyond wonderful..I love it!!!