Monday, November 26, 2007

Birdhouse



I am sorry that my picture is crooked...I unfortunately had a few like this last time I took pics. UGH!

This is another Kim Hughes Collection by Cornish Heritage Farms card. CHF has some great stamps! The Kim Hughes Collection is growing and growing and I am way to excited! I love the stamps she is creating! Also Lisa Strahl (Mona Lisa) has created 16 new background stamps and she is sharing them on her Blog and will be released on Dec. 1. I am way to excited about this as well. They are wonderful, beautiful and creative background stamps. You have got to check out the stamps at CHF and the daily reveals from Lisa. You won't be disappointed!

Recipe: Stamps Kim Hughes Collection CHF - Vases and Pretty birds. Ink: Staz-On Jet Black and reinkers from SU! and Ranger. Paper: DP by K&Co. Accessories: Choc ribbon by May Arts I believe this is either the 3/8 or 7/8. (I don't remember which width I used.)

I used the "pocket" looking vase from the "Vases" stamps set and flipped it upside down and used the branch and the little hummingbird from the "Pretty Birds" set. It was very easy to out together.

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week. (Don't forget to look at the previous post, it is show casing my 6 year old, Samuel's Artness. Jeremy's art to following in a few days.)

2 comments:

Kim Hughes said...

Omgosssssh, so, so cute!!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Ok now this is not only CUTE it is Sooooo INVENTIVE!!! I love the bird house/cage! WOW!