Sunday, October 07, 2007

Savannah's Birthday Card



This is a Birthday Card that I made Savannah, she is turning 4 soon. I really like this set. This set (Doodle This) is so much fun!

We have been very busy the last few days. Samuel and Jordan had their Birthday Party and it was a lot of fun! The boys had a blast........we didn't follow through with our theme of the 1950's very well. Oh, well the kids wouldn't have cared...

The fun stuff. I think the card is fairly self explanatory. I normally don't make complicated cards (LOL). I cut the Plaid DP a 1/4" smaller that the card. I took a left over piece of plain white card stock and stamped the main image. I then stamped the flower on 2 coordinating pieces of DP and cut them in 1/2 and ran through my mini Xron sticker maker, then I cut out each petal and adhered it to the org. stamped image. The stem was stamped off around the card stock. I used watercolor crayons by SU! rich regals to color the stems and the to messily color the background. I used 2 buttons for the center of the flower and another button for the ribbon bow.

Stamps: Doodle This, Misc. Happy Birthday

Ink: Timber Brown Staz-on

Paper: Bo Bunny (isn't it darling!)

Accessories: Rhonda Farrer Buttons, and misc Certainly celery like color ribbon.

We are off to church for our night service! Our church service this morning was awesome. The presence of the Lord was so strong. It was a beautiful service. We serve a mighty God who will meet our every need!!

Blessings and I will post again soon....Please leave a comment if you like the cards...=)

2 comments:

Beth said...

Oh my goodness, this card is so nice. I really, really, like how you used that pattern paper around the border and on the petals. Lovely job.

Tip Junkie said...

Wow! The detail in that card is amazing. Great job!