Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Java Bellas

I made this card at the end of last week. It has taken me forever to find the time to take a picture of it and upload it to my blog.

I have got to say I am loving the Fabriano watercolor paper. I still want to purchase some Fabriano Medioevalis cards. The watercolor paper is 120 lb cold press and uber awesome to work with. I used my re-inkers and water color tubes to paint the Coffee Bellas. It is also perfect for distressing!

My favorite accessory is the little coffee cup at the bottom of the card to your right. Isn't that the cutest thing you have ever seen. I found a stamp set by See D's at our local craft store. The set is all coffee related! This set goes perfectly with the Bellas.

Stamps: Java Bellas, SU! Esspressoly for you, See D's coffee set.

Ink: SU! Morning Marigold re-inkers, Jet Black Staz-On to stamp the image, and then used my Windsor & Newton watercolors. I blended the colors to match.

Paper: DP by Daisy D's, Fabriano watercolor paper, and SU! Choco Chip.

Accessories: SU! Label punch and Ticket punch


Thanks for stopping by....

Blessings to you!

No comments: