Friday, October 26, 2007

I've been TAGGED by Keri

My previous post shared that Keri Tagged me. I am now taking a few minutes to tell you 7 random or weird things about me.



Instructions:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.




1. I was born in Anchorage Alaska

2. I am half Aleut (Alaska Native, my people are from the Aleutian Islands).

3. Even though I am half Aleut, I don't know first hand about my people or culture. What I know is from study.

4. I am in love the people of Ireland and haven't even visited Ireland yet. I am friends with a family who are missionaries to Ireland and am blessed with the privilege of their friendship and the honor to pray for them and for the people of Ireland. (My Mom's family came from Ireland at some point in history.)

5. My outlook on life tends to lean towards being a hopeless romantic and optimist.

6. I believe in the power of prayer. =) (But who doesn't ?)

7. I like coffee very much, but prefer to drink Ice Coffee even in winter....(Wisconsin winters can be cold.) I hardly ever drink hot coffee. I do however like my tea both ways.



Below I am tagging 7 people who's blogs I visit frequently.

Laurie

Taylor

Anna - Sweet Miss Daisy

Nancy

Kathy

Julia

Jennifer

I will be posting some new pics soon. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Nancy Grant said...

So cool to meet another Alaskan blogger/stamper! Hello Mary!

:-)

Elaine said...

WOW!! Those ornaments are really really fabulous!!!!!!