Saturday, October 13, 2007

Going Pink for October

I don't have any cards to share right now. Maybe later today. I do have 2 RAK cards I received, that I want to upload and share with you. I joined the RAK (Random Acts of Kindness) group on SCS. So far it is lots of fun, I can't wait to see what the RAK group is like.

I decided to go pink for October, to support Breast Cancer Awareness. Totally a worthy cause.

I have a quick story to share. My friend Carol that I grew up with in Shelton, WA found my blog and contacted me the other day. How cool is that!!!! I haven't heard from Carol in a few years. I moved from the Olympia / Seattle area in 1995 and moved to Good Ol' Wisconsin....and I haven't seen Carol since then. We tried to keep in touch and I do have to be honest....she was more diligent that I was...then through circumstance of life we lost touch across the miles. Sad I know... How many of us do that though?!?!?!?
Well I am so glad that she found me and we will definitely keep in touch. Praise God for the blessings of friendship....Reading her email brought back lots of memories from Kindergarten through High School. (LOL!!!)

Carol, "HELLLOOOOO" to you!!! Love and miss you much...

Blessings!

No comments: