Sunday, October 28, 2007

Elzybell by Amuse

Isn't she the most darling little girl? I like Elzybell stamps very much. They are adorable. I purchased them through Elzybell/Amuse Blog. I used a 4 bar note card and envie for this project.

Ink: Jet Black Staz-On, Old Oliver SU! marker, Choco. Chip SU! marker, Tempting Turquoise SU! marker.

Stamps: Elzybell - Girl with Bird, Elzybell - Sentiment

Paper: I found this paper by Paper Salon on clearance at our local stamp store. The paper was actually Paper Salon envie liners. I thought it would make a perfect background for the Elzybell stamps. Blue Bayou CS.

Accessories: Copic sketch markers (my favorite!!! I am slowly adding to my collection, I have 4 marker now.) I used Garnet on this card. Marvy scallop oval punch (purple one), and diamond stickles.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

No comments: