Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Ahoy Matey



Don't you just love this stamp from Stampendous, Ollie and Olivia. That little owl and those mice are so adorable.

I don't have an Ahoy Matey stamp, so I wrote the sentiment.

Ok for the deets.

Stamps: Stampendous Ollie and Olivia; Ollies Pirates, Weathered background stamp from SU!

Ink: Jet Black Staz-On Ink, and Choco Chip journal writer, Blue Bayou from SU!

Paper: DP from K & Co. I love the distressed Polka dots, Pumpkin Pie and Choco Chip CS from SU!, and last but not least I used a piece of Yellow checkered CS form Basic Grey.

Accessories: Watercolors, SU! Ticket punch, SU! Tab punch, and 1 1/4 Circle punch

I am thinking I do not have a lot of people looking at my blog....Hmmmm....how to change that?!!?!???? I will be thinking... =)

For those who have checked out my blog...thank you and hope to see you again!

2 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Nice card... love the images. :o) I like how U used the tab punch. TFS!

Elaine said...

CUTE!!!! Love the stamp and the colors you picked!