Thursday, September 20, 2007

Open House for Cheri's Coffee Shop

My dear friend is following one of her dreams to open a coffee shop. It's call "Bean Street Cafe". Her logo is great and she is going for a persian style. So I was so honored when Cheri asked me to create invites for her Open House. WOW!! I made 35 card for her. The hard part was figuring out an easy layout that was pleasing to the eye, yet easy to make.

I stamped the coffee house stamp by Magenta on watercolor paper using Staz-On Jet Black ink. I used SU! Rich Regals watercolor crayons to color in the coffee shop.
I used the Marvy Rectangle Scallop punch for the sentiment and some random ribbon I purchased at our local craft store. (I threw the spool away...I am not sure who makes the ribbon.)
I am not sure if you can see the envie...I used the sentiment from espressoly yours SU! stamp set.

Have a great night and I hope to be posting some new cards this weekend!

Blessings to you and your family.

2 comments:

JenMarie said...

LOVE this card, great stamp! I went to Magenta but don't see it, do you know what category it's in? Thanks!!

Mary Duffek said...

JenMarie said...
LOVE this card, great stamp! I went to Magenta but don't see it, do you know what category it's in? Thanks!!

JenMarie,
I am sending a different link that is in the UK. I am not sure what category it is under, I purchased my stamp a my local scrapbook store.

http://www.bladerubberstamps.co.uk/onlinesales/product.php?product_id=5584

I hope this is helpful! Thanks for the wonderful comment, too.