Thursday, September 20, 2007

Last post for the night

Well I am going for the "gold" tonight. I don't post for a week and then I post 3 cards in one night....
This was a lot of fun to make. I had an order for a reg. size greeting card, they wanted it for a co-worker who has received a promotion. I have tons and tons of stamps and can you believe that I don't have 1 not 1 Congratulations stamp in my stash! Hmmpf. I did however just receive my SU! order with the Short and Sweet set. So it saved me. =)
I found this fun DP by K & Co. The fun flowers are from Daisy D's. I just love the brown and polka dot ribbon. (not sure who makes it.) The buttons are a mixture of my minds eye and Basic Grey (Recess).
Of course I used Flowabella by Stampingbella. Bellas are my fav! They are perfect for coloring.

Please leave me a comment if you like it.

Blessings! Have a wonderful day tomorrow.....It's FRIDAY!!!