Monday, September 03, 2007

Samuel's Birthday Card

It has been a week since I last posted. Well I have been busy with my boys. We were spending time together before school started again. We had lots of fun.
Samuel my youngest turned 6 years old on Saturday and he starts 1st grade this year. They are growing up so fast. Jeremy is starting the 5th grade.... (insert happy smiles and sad tears....you know the bundle of emotions you feel when your children are growing up, you are happy yet a little sad because that season has ended, they are not babies any more. They are growing into wonderful young men. Ok, enough with the mushy stuff.)
The card above was made for Samuel. I water colored the train. There is also a light image of a train stamped over the "Happy Birthday". You can see it a little better on the tag.
Well thanks for Stopping by. I will have more post soon.
Blessings!

No comments: