Saturday, September 22, 2007

Happy Birthday Grumpa!



This card was made for my Grandpa, AKA Grumpa. He is a riot! When growing up, he was always there to make you smile! My grumpa lives in Washington State, where I grew up and I am all the way across the US in Good Ol' Wisconsin. I miss home and my Grumpa very much.

Happy Birthday Grumpa!!!

The card was made using a regular sized greeting card. I found this fun DP at Achievers. It's by K & Co...(I think)

I used the set Bronc Buster from SU! I love this set. I used Blue Bayou, River Rock, and Choco Chip inks. The picture is hard to see and I will share why...

I just purchased one of those Photo Studios in a Box. I do have to admit, this is not an American Recorder brand, that I have had my eye on. This is a different brand, that I purchased at Wal-Mart. I am not sure how to use it yet. As of right now...I have no opinions on it. I need to play around with the lighting etc. (Since I have no idea what I am doing...) So please bare with me in my photos.

Blessings and Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: