Sunday, September 09, 2007

Blog Banner Excitement.

Ok, I am so excited! I started the process with Beth, from Freckled Fun Designs. I can not wait until this is process is finished. She is also going to do some watermarks for me.

I have never had a blog banner before....so this is new, fun, and exciting.

Things have been so hectic around here since the boys have started school again. Work is been extra crazy too....my boss, has gone on another vacation.......(I mean how dare her...=)*chuckle* she is not aloud to leave me.
For those of you who don't know, I am an accountant....well that is not entirely true...I am going to school for my Assoc. in Accounting. I am blessed to have the job that I do. I am the only person in the accounting dept. at work. My boss is a huge help, but she is over several others in our front office. It is always a load of fun at work....We do have stressful days, but we still have fun. =) (seriously, I am not trying to brown nose on my blog!, I can't believe you would even think that. hmmmf. =0)

Update on Samuel's loose tooth. Tonight at church Samuel lost his very first tooth. YEAH!!! let's do a little happy dance. He told everyone! It was soooo cute. My boys are a riot....We have lot o' adventures at our house!

I have to go....sorry there is no eye candy for you to look at.

Not only am I working extra hours this week. I have some invitations to complete for a coffee shop open house and invites to make for Samuel's and his cousin Jordan's birthday party. So, this week is going to be busy, busy, busy!!! So if I don't post until the weekend, now you know....I will be back!

Blessings!

No comments: