Thursday, September 20, 2007

Amuse - Cards for a Cause



Ok so here is the low-down on the above picture............

I really like Amuse Art Stamps. They are selling 6 kits and part of the proceeds go to St. Jude's Childrens Research Hospital. I mentioned early that I rcvd my kit. It was super fast, easy and fun to make the cards in this kit. You can't really see but I added lots of sparkle to the guitar. It looks super cool IRL.

Thanks for Stopping by.

The kit came with Astrix note cards, tangerine cat eye ink pad, the stamps you see and the circles were precut. All I did was stamp the fun star on the cards. I stamped the Rock Star with Staz-On Jet Black ink and colored them in with a few Copics, and SU! writers. Then to finish off you add Diamond glitter.

I will be posting the cards for Cheri's Open House later tonight.

No comments: